• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Huawei Ascend II, how much could I sell it for?

Rooted, unlocked, able to be used on US Cellular, CricKet, or MetroPCS.

I'm getting a new phone, was wondering how much this could potentially sell for? Also included is the box, the booklet, the charger/usb charger, 2GB mem stick, and a hard protective case. Will have pictures in a few.

ANyway, what say you is a fair price?

I would say $80-$120...that is how much they are going for in my area. I just sold my Ascend 1 for $60, and I got tons of responses, I wish I had charged more. So put it on Craigslist for $120 or even $150 and see if anyone will buy it.

Thank you. :thumb:

Moved your thread to the Ascend 2 forum, they should be able to help you assess your phones worth a bit better. IMO, I'd check eBay and Craigslist in your area and see what the "market" says they are worth.

Hmm, I've been browsing CL in my area, to no real avail. They have some okay phones, but are overpriced, or all scratched, missing pieces, etc. I guess if someone was really into it, they could pick up all the "incomplete" phones and get them running.

Thanks for the suggestion though, my guy! :thumb:

I'll check out ebay. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones