1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Huawei Ascend Plus-Worth it?

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by ImGoinDigital, Jul 9, 2013.

1. ImGoinDigital

ImGoinDigital Lurker

Hey why will it not let me post? I need to say: Hello I will soon be getting the Huawei Ascend Plus, and i did not see it with all of the "Android Phones" On the forum, so I am posting here. I really need to know if this phone is worth it and what its pro's and con's are, does it have flash on the camera also? And is it fast. I will soon be switching to StraightTalk and getting this phone. Any help would be much appreciated it, and why isn't it listed where all of the phones are, or is it under an alternate name?

Can someone post this for me???? And let me see the replies! Idk why I can't post

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :)

3. ImGoinDigital

ImGoinDigital Lurker

I will also check that out, thanks!

dustwun77 likes this.
  4. ImGoinDigital

ImGoinDigital Lurker

Does anyone have anything for me? It would be much appreciated

5. Kalgor

Kalgor Lurker

yes, you need to know if you plan on installing a few things on this phone the sdcard is 99% unuseable. If you can live with virtually no internal memory and be fine with that you'll be ok with this phone. Other than the sdcard problem the phone itself runs great.

6. Kalgor

Kalgor Lurker

Wanted to correct any misleading I put on this phone. Just found out I actually bought a 'fake' sdcard. Had no idea they even existed until I fell across some information on them. Wrote 1's on the entire card and read them back the next day. on the 32 gb card it had 7.81 usable. Created all kinds on chaos. Bought a real card from the egg and its like a new phone now. Just wanted to let everybody know my problems had nothing to do with the phone itself.

7. efanatic

efanatic Member

Just gave my huawei ascend plus to my ex wife. I bought the zte majesty to replace it. Its only $20 more than the ascend plus but is a much smoother faster phone. Bigger screen and all. The ascend plus is a good entry level phone but only having 512mgs of ram makes it lag a lot. The camera doesnt have a flash either.

So honestly is you are going to be buying a straight talk phone on Verizon towers get the majesty. Its much nicer.