• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Huawei Ascend Plus-Worth it?

Hey why will it not let me post? I need to say: Hello I will soon be getting the Huawei Ascend Plus, and i did not see it with all of the "Android Phones" On the forum, so I am posting here. I really need to know if this phone is worth it and what its pro's and con's are, does it have flash on the camera also? And is it fast. I will soon be switching to StraightTalk and getting this phone. Any help would be much appreciated it, and why isn't it listed where all of the phones are, or is it under an alternate name?

Can someone post this for me???? And let me see the replies! Idk why I can't post

Wanted to correct any misleading I put on this phone. Just found out I actually bought a 'fake' sdcard. Had no idea they even existed until I fell across some information on them. Wrote 1's on the entire card and read them back the next day. on the 32 gb card it had 7.81 usable. Created all kinds on chaos. Bought a real card from the egg and its like a new phone now. Just wanted to let everybody know my problems had nothing to do with the phone itself.

Upvote 0
Just gave my huawei ascend plus to my ex wife. I bought the zte majesty to replace it. Its only $20 more than the ascend plus but is a much smoother faster phone. Bigger screen and all. The ascend plus is a good entry level phone but only having 512mgs of ram makes it lag a lot. The camera doesnt have a flash either.

So honestly is you are going to be buying a straight talk phone on Verizon towers get the majesty. Its much nicer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones