1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Huawei Ascend Vs LG Optimus M (Both Ver. 2.3)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ginji_ban07, Jun 3, 2011.

?

What would your choice be?

1. Ascend

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Optimus

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. ginji_ban07

ginji_ban07 Member
    None

Jun 1, 2011
    Follow this thread for LG users opinion if you guys need to : http://androidforums.com/lg-optimus-m/348243-lg-optimus-m-vs-ascend.html#post2775527

(this is probably the wrong thread to post this, but I wanted to know your opinion as a ascend user)

ok, I was going to get ascend because I like the layout and screen then after some research - I found out that LG Optimus M is BETTER? Why? Because its 2.2 and huawei is 2.1 -_- so I'm like wtf? that's not even a good way to differentiate both because both can be rooted and flashed to 2.3 (ginger)

So, I am a statistic guy, spec guy, I do not buy just because it looks good or just because its cheap or expensive. I only pick what's worth getting

So with that said, what would a good choice be? Pros and Cons

It's Huawei ascend 2.3 vs LG optimus M 2.3 both rooted, both can be customized, flashed to CM7, overlocked , w/e - you guys can argue what to do in order for ascend to win or maybe LG to win or even include the price (49$ for ascend 99$ for lg)

I only have 6 days and 23 hours to return this phone if ascend wins - if LG wins, then so be it and I will keep this phone

Advertisement

2. AndroidFan420

AndroidFan420 Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 19, 2011
    Mover
    Manchester, NH
    The ascend now has the 2.2.2 update out so theres that i dont kno much about the other but i like my ascend

3. kbrn

kbrn Android Enthusiast
    None

Feb 5, 2010
    Male
    Androidholic
    Central Florida
    the LG Optimus is much better than the ascend if I was you I'll jump the ship without thinking twice (also LG will upgrade th optimus to 2.3 as for the ascend 2.2 is it)