1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Huawei G330 internal storage not recognized

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DemanNL, Dec 8, 2012.

1. DemanNL

DemanNL New Member

Dec 8, 2012
    So I tried to setup my G330 so I could put apps with link2sd on my internal storage.

So I followed this guide << LINK2SD GUIDE >> (UPDATED PLEASE READ) - ZTE Skate - Skate.MoDaCo.com - MoDaCo
    And made 2 partitions, however it probably didn't work because my phone is not rooted. So I changed the 2 partitions back to 1 partition and put back all the files I backed up.
    However now the 2GB internal storage is not recognized by the phone anymore.
    This is how the 2GB currently looks: http://i.imgur.com/SYV0n.png
    I tried changing from primary to logical but it didn't change anything and it still won't recognize the storage on the phone.

Please help, I'm a newb :(

I found someone having a topic about this fix, I don't know if it works for me. But I don't know how to get into recovery mode either.
    Holding down volume and power will just make my phone stop at the huawei loading logo

I already fixed it. I crapped my pants though. But it seems to get into recovery mode I have to hold down volume up + power. Then let go off power button when the huawei logo appears.
    Guess I have a long way to go until I will attempt again to do some unusual stuff.

Advertisement