1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Huawei G7500

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RebelsUprising, Jun 29, 2013.

1. RebelsUprising

Hello everybody,
    I have a Huawei G7500 which I can't find the forum on, so I posted this in the Huawei Ascend one. I can't find anyway to update it, I tried going to online upgrade and searching for an available upgrade, but it turns out Huawei hasn't gone to make updates for my phone yet. I then tried to look for customised roms, but they require rooting, which I also cannot find because for some reason I can't even find my own phone on the internet. It's like my phone model doesn't exist or something.
    Please help ):

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. aisehino

aisehino Lurker

No advice, just posting to support/keep track of this thread in the hope that someone infinitely smarter will help.

3. Kahalalee

Kahalalee Lurker

Yes I can't find much info on my phone Huawei G7500 and I would be interested if anyone has had issues with the memory storage.

4. aisehino

aisehino Lurker

Yeah. I've tried a 32gig card, keeps unmounting after 10 minutes or so. With the 4gig + internal, keeps saying I have no room when everything indicates it is fine for space. Was wanting root access so as to delete half the bloated aps and try to free some up

EDIT: I've just sent an email through to their tech support asking why does it not exist even on their own website. Assuming I get a real response, I will ask about root access as it is sorta needed as this phone supports so little, going to need to do http://www.howtogeek.com/138500/the...g-incompatible-android-apps-from-google-play/ just to use simple government apps.

5. aisehino

aisehino Lurker

Right, so the lovely customer support person just sent me the users manual that came with the freaking phone. Now having more issues - with all possible apps removed, all app data cleared and everything stripped, still is extremely short on memory and will not let me do anything until i clear room.

EDIT: Found a phone support line, going to call them on Monday.

6. CLANMARTIN

CLANMARTIN Lurker

Still this phone is on the mystery list at Huawei. No support , no drivers - zippo.

Anyone know any drivers that may work on this phone

7. SMOKEYPOLAR

SMOKEYPOLAR Lurker

hello have a huawei G7500 and im unable to acess internet . have gone to settings and still not able to use the internet ? any ideas

8. Guru82

Guru82 Well-Known Member

Ensure Data Switch is on nad APN settings are correct.
    Google "APN Setting provider" <- where provider is your mobile service provider.

For my country (Australia) we have APNs | Ausdroid
    but I don't use that anyway :D