• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Huawei Honor 6 PLUS case comparison

eckles

May 18, 2011
Hi. I've just bought an Honor 6 Plus and it was well worth spending the extra bit for the better camera and the 128Gb, 32Gb internal & micro SD support. My only problem is I have this lovely phone that I want to look after and there's no decent cases available for it yet. I bought one of those aluminium bumper framed ones but just a warning to be careful who you buy from. It has no way of opening and is slightly smaller than the phone itself...making it useless. I was wondering if anyone else knows of a comparable sized phone that I could use instead? 150.5 x 75.7 x 7.5 mm (5.93 x 2.98 x 0.30 in) in size with left top corner camera looking from your point of view at the back, buttons on the right top half of the phone. Any suggestions?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones