1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root Huawei Ideos U8150 Recovery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kahush, May 2, 2011.

1. kahush

kahush New Member

May 2, 2011
    Hi,pple I need help..i installed a METAMORPH theme on my phone(U8150) which brought issues when i restarted my phone.It boots to the boot animation,then repeats it over again.It doesn't get to where it asks for Unlock SIM code..
    Anyone help??

Advertisement

2. thel8elvis

thel8elvis Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2010
    usa
    Did you boot into recovery mode ?

power+volume up+green key ?

3. kahush

kahush New Member

May 2, 2011
    I was able to install recovery...had clockworkmod recovery that wasn't working,but i managed to flash one.I guess its a lesson well learnt.

4. sulemartin

sulemartin New Member

Jun 24, 2012
    i recently purchased a huawei ideos u8150 x3 from a dealer here in malawi..I got tired of the boring froyo os and decided to gt a gingerman os..I did that and got the cyanogenmod cm7 gingerman rom..It worked fine but now i got the latest ics miui rom and was about to load it when every time i tried to boot into recovery mode it just went to the ideos screen and booted normally...i really want that new rom but i cant have...so i wanted a few tips on how to get the my recovery mode back or another alternative to flashing the rom...thank you[​IMG]

5. sulemartin

sulemartin New Member

Jun 24, 2012
    can you please help me by teaching me how you flashed it cause i cant boot into recovery on mine