• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HUAWEI IDEOS X3 Storage problem

FpKb

Lurker
Nov 20, 2011
Hello,

so i recently bought a HUAWEI IDEOS X3 with Adroid 2.3. Everything was running great until today. When I open the camera it does not let me take a picture. A message saying "Your SD card is full" appears, but the problem is that I dont have a SD card. I thought maybe my apps were using to much space but I still have space and also I deleted some. So please if anyone could help me. HELP ME PLEASE! Its weird because the days before I could take photos.

Thank you.

Reactions: salmangpm786
Hello,

so i recently bought a HUAWEI IDEOS X3 with Adroid 2.3. Everything was running great until today. When I open the camera it does not let me take a picture. A message saying "Your SD card is full" appears, but the problem is that I dont have a SD card. I thought maybe my apps were using to much space but I still have space and also I deleted some. So please if anyone could help me. HELP ME PLEASE! Its weird because the days before I could take photos.

Thank you.
I am very new to android phones but I suspect that the file size of photos is quite high so although a lot of text messages could be stored not a lot of photos could be stored on your camera. If you have some photos on it then move them off it onto your computer to free up some room.

Or you could buy an SD card :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones