• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Huawei M835

If theres one thing I've learned from being on several forums is , you do not tell someone or anyone that what they've purchased or have is junk . I try to help them solve their problems , it may take minutes or it may take months but never tell them its crap or junk . Now I own Huawei M835 to me its an amazing little phone sure I rooted the phone , overclocked the cpu got rid of bloatware , no big deal . Installed some great programs - mobo player , lithium music player , no frills cpu control , youtube, friendcaster , ADW Launcher with a few themes ,app 2 sd , little flashlight , cover art downloader , Gtune mp3 downloader , Google sky maps , just notepad , , My album , opera mini browser , Pandora radio , smart compass , the weather channel , Uninstaller , wallpaper wizard . Games I've installed - Angry Birds Seasons , Zombie Dash and Pipe Swipe . I've had no problems so far . So instead of being critical of what someone might own or have problems with try and help them out .

I have the Huawei M835 , and it is a good phone . Well at stock ... it is very slow .but once you get into things its very good . I am running CM7 for the ideos with nemus launcher . I am lovin' i got mines Overclock'd to 729

Attachments

• screenshot-1342732390340.png
    screenshot-1342732390340.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 108
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones