• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help huawei m860/ Windows doesn't see it

mysta50

Lurker
Apr 21, 2011
I have a huawei m860 metro pcs phone and when I connect it to my pc it says "usb device not recognized". My PC is running windows 7 64bit. It worked fine when I first got the phone, but for some reason, now it doesn't see it at all. Tried to get proper drivers for it but nothing seems to work for me. This problem is really pissing me off!!!!!!!

Will someone please help me out here. so I can pu9t music on my phone again.

Thank you,
Really Angry Mysta50:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I've got Huawei with same problem.sometimes xp 32 bit see single unrecognized devicebut usually it like nothing got plugged in. can't even move files to sd. like this on 2 computers with same OS. other Huawei I got with busted screen connected and I did fat boot restore to stock without setting screen. working Huawei was rooted during 2.2.2 update and lost root and no connection to computer so I can't roll back to 2.1 and root.

I don't think there way to go back to 2.1 without computer is there?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones