• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Huawei MT2L03 deteriorates over time... (Snapchat)

Hello, I have Android Version 4.3 on my Huawei MT2LO3... and when I first got it, Snapchat worked 100% perfect. Videos smooth during recording, can play/receive videos without lag, flash works, etc.

Now, however, many issues exist, and they all came one at a time, hence the "deterioration" title of thread..

- Taking videos started getting very choppy and audio out of sync with video!
- I can't take front picture (camera on backside of phone) with flash ON. I tap the circle to take the picture, and all the UI disappears and it's just a real time camera view with flash on... so I have to close the app. Video works fine though.
- But now, video doesn't work, with or without flash, front or back camera...

In other words my Snapchat is pretty broken, can't take videos, can't take front pics with flash, and very choppy/out of sync videos. It wasn't like this when I first got the phone!

I appreciate the help that you people contribute... thank you in advance

You're running out of memory.

Free up memory by clearing your cache and cached processes. Also stop running processes you're not using. I do this periodically when I run into problems.

I've recently installed an app which will automate this process for me. Have a look at it and let us know what happens. Your situation will be a good test for this app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lim.android.automemman&hl=en

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones