• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Huawei p 20 please help

Why this happen?

• i dont know what is this

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i dont know what is this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dzoni89

Lurker
Jul 2, 2018
Hello everybody. Please help. I buy new Huawei P20. i dont have here P20 in the list, first question why? same for P20pro, just mate 10, honor,etc. I choose betwen this and s9 and i decided of course P20 but i have a problem, in the camera option,pro mode, when i shoot in 0.5 seconds, and more, my phone was frezee. i must to lock and unlock and back, to ublovk phone, i have 80gb free of 128. What can i do now? thanks

Attachments

• VID_20180703_025652.mp4
    1.5 MB · Views: 345
Main question sir, the p20 doesent have 4k camera, why the huawei lies, that camera have a 4k, i uploaded a video on youtube and i have just 1080hd option preview, i type samsung s9 4k, and i have 4k resolution, can i request to change my phone?
I took over the mobile operator at monthly rates.
does huawei know for that bug|? i need to wait new update? i go to the customer service today and i try camera and works fine, other hour same proble, now again works all fine,except instagram instaling say, instagram cant be dwonloaded try again, and some problem numbers code etc.

Upvote 0
Reviews say that the P20 and P20 Pro can record 4k video at 30fps. Quite reputable sites make comments on the quality of the 4k, which implies that it really can record 4k. Did you check your settings, as it's probably not the default?

Of course the P20 Lite doesn't do 4k, but I assume they sold you the correct phone. I don't have one myself so cannot check settings to compare. I can't comment on your chances of changing the phone - that would depend on your operator, and we don't even know who they are and I doubt very much that I'll ever have dealt with them.

Upvote 0
Hello everybody. Please help. I buy new Huawei P20. i dont have here P20 in the list, first question why? same for P20pro, just mate 10, honor,etc. I choose betwen this and s9 and i decided of course P20 but i have a problem, in the camera option,pro mode, when i shoot in 0.5 seconds, and more, my phone was frezee. i must to lock and unlock and back, to ublovk phone, i have 80gb free of 128. What can i do now? thanks

I have worst problem. I bought my P20 amd after 3 days swim in the sea 🏊‍♀️. Offcorse he died a few hours latter. Than i buy Mate 10 pro nice phone for now

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones