1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Huawei P8 lite Image quality

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ingrid Sammut, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Ingrid Sammut

Ingrid Sammut Lurker

Hello, I bought a brand new Huawei P8 Lite and I was particularly amazed at the quality of selfie pictures from a 5 Megapixle front camera. The pictures came out with an automatic smoothing feature which I've never seen on any other mobile camera before. However, after just a week of using it, the pictures I took from that same selfie camera were of such bad quality..full of "dots". I adjusted the image resolution to maximum but still to no avail. I suspected there was something in the settings but I even restored setting to factory default to ensure all settings were unchanged from previous, but issue persisted! Could you please advise as to what could potentially be the issue? I thought I might have it restored from scratch but I tend to believe that it's not anything related to Settings, when I have already restored camera settings to default and attempted all possibilities. This considering that it all happened after just 1 week. I bought the mobile boxed from a reputable outlet in UAE and it's now impossible to take it back as I was on holiday at the time. Your guidance / advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks & regards, Ingrid

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

I moved this to the P8 Lite forum.:)

I have a couple P8 Lites myself, but I'm not much of a selfie person. I don't have one on my person at the moment, but I'll check when I get home to see if I see a setting.

3. Ingrid Sammut

Ingrid Sammut Lurker

Ok thanks. I await your feedback. I'm not a particular selfie fan either but this was a striking feature of the P8 Lite. Thanks

Huawei P8 Lite Forum

The Huawei P8 Lite release date was May 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, HiSilicon Kirin 620 processor, and 2200mAh battery.

May 2015
Release Date
Reviews