1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Huawei u8800 keeps restarting, can not start!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Cursed Chico, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Cursed Chico

Cursed Chico Member

I have huawei u8800. REcently , i did not install any applications or did not update any applications.

My rom is aurora 4.0.4, can not remember exactly, because can not open the settings because it restarts immediately as soon as it is opened.

I flashed a lot of roms wiothout wiping data but still same. I dont want to lose data. Just i want is rescuing data. I can not backup because i cant open the phone.

How can i save that data, maybe from adb console?

I have cwm 6.0.2.8 and root.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. nu2andy

nu2andy Android Enthusiast

Hi Chico, If you installed and set up CWM correctly you should be able get your Data restored from there.
    Your best option might be to do the Factory Reset and start from scratch. Neil.

Cursed Chico likes this.
  3. Cursed Chico

Cursed Chico Member

Fİrst i will wipe data then restore or first flash rom? are you sure i can get?

4. Cursed Chico

Cursed Chico Member

Waiting help.

5. nu2andy

nu2andy Android Enthusiast

Hi Chico, Please read ALL necessary info on this link I gave you: What Is ClockworkMod Recovery And How To Use It On Android [Complete Guide]

My suggestion is to go back to the state your phone was in BEFORE you started "Flashing ROM's"
    I haven't been in the situation you are in, but when reading that link info I think you should follow the instructions given there by someone who is "experienced" in the procedure.

The idea of using CWM is to enable you to retain your data in the case of "problems" developing. Neil.

Cursed Chico likes this.

Huawei IDEOS X5 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews