• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Huawei Union White Loading Screen

racing_signal

Lurker
Jul 28, 2016
I have a Huawei Union (Y538) when it loads past the Virgin Mobile logo it goes to the lock screen then when I swipe to unlock it I see this white screen with a rotating circle for about nearly a minute then it goes to home screen says loading then it's there.

I find the white loading screen annoying. I searched Huawei's Support page could not find anything. I was looking for a repair tool. Something similar to what Verizon has for their phone's which I repaired my LG Optimus Zone 2 with no issues. (Completly formatted the phone then flashed the device which also unrooted it. Was my main goal anyway.)

Does anyone know why there is a white loading screen before home screen? Is there a repair tool for Huawei Union (Y538)?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones