1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Huawei Y301a1 rooting

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Codey4897, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Codey4897

Codey4897 Lurker
    None

Feb 7, 2014
    Hi everybody I have a Huawei valiant I'd like to root but the thing is I don't have a computer and I can't install prisms at my local library off anybody could tell me is there anything that I can download on my valiant to root it anything would help. Thanks!!

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Android Expert
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    There are probably at least 2 apps you can use for that, but as someone on another forum says, if you don't know how to manually root your phone, you shouldn't be rooting it. Running an app that someone has written that gives the app root access to your phone is like giving a 3 year old a running chain saw and sticking your leg out. Or bungee jumping using used rubber bands. Except that if you kill your phone you won't be dead, you'll just wish you were.

And if that app hunts out all your stored passwords and sends them to the developer's server? Don't try to remember what you spent that $500 on - you didn't, but he's enjoying it.

3. Codey4897

Codey4897 Lurker
    None

Feb 7, 2014
    I mean that's understandable I've done some research on rooting and I think I could do it properly what are those two apps you were talking about