• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Huawei Y301a1 rooting

Codey4897

Lurker
Feb 7, 2014
Hi everybody I have a Huawei valiant I'd like to root but the thing is I don't have a computer and I can't install prisms at my local library off anybody could tell me is there anything that I can download on my valiant to root it anything would help. Thanks!!

There are probably at least 2 apps you can use for that, but as someone on another forum says, if you don't know how to manually root your phone, you shouldn't be rooting it. Running an app that someone has written that gives the app root access to your phone is like giving a 3 year old a running chain saw and sticking your leg out. Or bungee jumping using used rubber bands. Except that if you kill your phone you won't be dead, you'll just wish you were.

And if that app hunts out all your stored passwords and sends them to the developer's server? Don't try to remember what you spent that $500 on - you didn't, but he's enjoying it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones