1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Huawei Y600-U20 - Unable to use Recovery Mode to flash my phone

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by kile15, May 31, 2016.

1. kile15

kile15 Lurker
    Dec 27, 2014

Dec 27, 2014
    I have a Huawei Y600-U20 Smart phone that fails to boot, it stucks at Huawei Logo.

I had this problem before and i was able to flash it through recovery mode with this firmware Y600-U20_V100R001C456B008_Firmware_Malaysia_Indonesia_Philippines_Others_05021NTQ (SD card). It worked for months.

It suddenly stuck at boot. Now i cannot use the recovery mode to flash the same firmware, i can enter the recovery mode but the android recovery mode seems faulty, the android robot is displayed but keeps blinking after every few second. There are no command menus displayed as it used to.

Lately through other forums that i have read and technical advice from other users. I was advised to use Y600-U20V100R001C435B012_DCC with SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1524.00.000.

The following happened:
    1. The Stuck Huawei logo changed to Huawei Ascend and still stuck at boot screen.

2. The SP Flash just does the Download process and displays okay mark. It never goes to flashing stage.

3. Trying again to go to Recovery mode after this process still displays the dead/sleeping android logo.

Can you please help me on how to revive the recovery mode so that i can flash my phone.

NB: When i connect to the PC/Laptop the same Huawei logo appears. Is there any way to flash the phone?.

Your assistance is highly appreciated.