• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Huawei y7 prime

ganiboy

Oct 8, 2021
I'm facing some problem with my Huawei Y7 prime which can't boot in to the Huawei phone by normal way? because it's keep coming back to reboot system,wipe data/reset to factory reset, wipe cache partition?so is there any solution for me to make it back to factory reset again by the mean of time, please let me know if there is anything else I can do yeah.it would be great of help.thanks.

I'm facing some problem with my Huawei Y7 prime which can't boot in to the Huawei phone by normal way? because it's keep coming back to reboot system,wipe data/reset to factory reset, wipe cache partition?so is there any solution for me to make it back to factory reset again by the mean of time, please let me know if there is anything else I can do yeah.it would be great of help.thanks.

how did this happen? was it all of a sudden? after an update?

you most likely will have to flash a firmware update....i dont have your phone so i'm not experienced with it, but i did find this for you:
https://mobilereset99.com/flash-file-huawei-y7-prime/

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones