1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Huawei

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Linda Coulter, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Linda Coulter

Linda Coulter Lurker

My phone went black and I can not trun it on and the battery can not be removed whats the issue?

2. Best Answer:
    Post #3 by Linda Coulter, Feb 15, 2016 (1 points)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

3. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums, Linda!

Unable to SEE the device, I would say that either your battery isn't holding a charge or your charging circuit in the phone is bad. If it's under warranty, contact Huawei for repair/replacement. You might also try a different cable for charging, if you haven't already. USB cables DO fail, and yours may have (unless you have a charging indication on the screen). I hope this helps.

4. Linda Coulter

Linda Coulter Lurker

the whole thing is black and I have tried new chargers but cant afford another 200 for the phone

5. Linda Coulter

Linda Coulter Lurker

can I find on line how to fix it myself?

6. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Have a look at http://www.ifixit.com/ don't know how much info they have for Huawei though. YouTube might be worth looking at as well. If you were in China, here many Huaweis can be repaired relatively cheaply.

The_Chief likes this.
  7. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member

If the screen doesn't come on at all and there is no haptic vibration indicating power up, then I would immediately suspect the primary power circuit (charger or battery). Mike's link will get you started: there are also plenty of third-party phone repair places that could repair the phone cheaper... IF they can acquire the parts.