• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hudl help with email set-up

A

Android Question

I have just bought a Hudl, and with advice from grandchildren have succeeded in getting it going. However I have problems and am confused (comes with the grey hair) with email operation.
1) It has transferred in-boxes etc. form my blueyonder account, but not my contacts. Tried clicking on contacts, and after several hours loading, came up with message "no messages"
2) If I highlight a message and transfer sender to contacts list - where does it go and how can I view list??
3)Is only the email address stored (somewhere!)? How can I put a name to contact so that in future if I want to email a contact I only have to type in, say, the first few letters of a name, and contact email is inserted.
Help for a struggling computer dinosaur would be appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones