• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hullo all

I finally broke down and bought an Android phone (the Evo Shift) a few weeks ago, and for the most part I am loving it. Of course, I am still constantly surprised to find new "features"--both good and bad--almost every day.

I had tried running Android on my old phone (Touch Diamond), but never really got it to work right. Now I'm glad that I can not only enjoy the breadth of apps available, but maybe even starting programming some myself.

So... hi there.

Welcome to Android Forums, ewall.

HTC EVO Shift 4G - Android Forums would be the place to discover even more about your new phone.

I have never really seen a decent installation of Android on a phone not designed to run it in the first place. Although possible, it's usually not worth the effort and leave the user with a very bad impression of Android.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones