1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

HULU Not Working Since Update

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by MarcM, Oct 22, 2010.

1. MarcM

MarcM Member

Can't watch video on HULU since updating to 3.1. I just see the blue cube with a question mark in it.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. demlv

demlv Newbie

Same issue for me ...... fixed it by reboot and/or battery pull. Upon restart Hulu worked fine. If this doesn't work, you may want to try re-downloading the modified version of Flash using Rom Manager.

Good luck.

demlv

3. MarcM

MarcM Member

Ialready tried a reboot and I couldn't find the flash download in ROM Manager.

4. demlv

demlv Newbie

I think the option to install standard vs. modified version of flash may only appear when you flash the Rom itself. As far as I know, there should be no harm flashing Virtuous 3.1 over itself in order to confirm that you have the modified flash. Make a backup of your current setup first, though. Just to be safe.

demlv

5. MarcM

MarcM Member

I thought of that but I don't recall seeing the option this time. I'll try again.

6. MarcM

MarcM Member

No option for flash or anything else. :(

7. MarcM

MarcM Member

I also noticed I can longer stream video. Re-installing flash from my Titanium backup fixed it all. :)

hariyali likes this.
  8. mike17

mike17 Member

try wiping data and cache when you install the modified version

9. MarcM

MarcM Member

Would have been happy just to find the modified install. Noticed I also could not stream video. Re-installed Flash from Titanium backup. All is good now!