• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hulu Plus for Android..finally.

The hulu and netflix is all well and good. Im all for saving green BUT they still dont offer anything near my direct tv.

I dont see the draw.

Its a cool gimmick but not anywhere near a replacement. When I can get a 10th online that I get on my sattelite I'll be tripping all over myself to jump on the wagon. For now, to me, it isn't even close.

As for on demand...... dvr.

Upvote 0
Movies on Hulu == garbage. Majority are no-name old movies that I have 0 interest in watching.

TV on Hulu == average at best. Netflix has almost all of the same shows and they stream to any device, as opposed to Hulu sayin go to your PC. Hulu does have the advantage of Tosh.0 episodes, but otherwise Netflix is about the same.

I'm going to do one month and do some serious re-evaluation if I want to keep Hulu. There's a difference between having 1000s of TV shows and movies and 1000s of TV shows and movies anyone watches. :/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones