1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Humble vs Dark Charge

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by HBLush, Sep 29, 2011.

1. HBLush

HBLush Member
    None

Jun 23, 2011
    I have been running Humble 3.0 for few weeks now and like it. I noticed that BBCrackman just released Dark Charge. Has anyone tried it yet? Speed, Battery, Overall performance?

[ROM] DarkCharge TQ

Advertisement

2. mdcowby

mdcowby Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 14, 2010
    Home Repair Services
    Maryland
    Its awesome better then some of the ones I have tied and battery what an improvement, how do you like Humble 3.0 ? have you tried Gummy GBE 2.0 if so have whats the difference between Humble and Gummy I've never tried Humble 3.0 dont he have a 4.0 and 4.1 now I think the 4.1 has issues and he took it off..

3. HBLush

HBLush Member
    None

Jun 23, 2011
    I think that 4.0 is honeycomb and is the same thing just a different layout, but same feature. I upgraded to humble 3.1 and it is sick. No jitters, silky smooth, quick start up, really great. I haven't found any bugs and battery lasts a day and a half with moderate usage (it comes with a battery calibrator) Quad scores over 2000 without overclocking. I know a lot of people were looking forward to darkcharge but I don't know if I even want to try it after this new upgrade. I like it way better than gummy because it doesn't get rid of programs that I use (like stock email and voicemail). The only issue that I have with Humble is the lock screen. There are a lot of options out there and for some reason everyone chooses the asop lock screen ( Slide one way to unlock, other way to go silent) At least on gummy you get options. It's a minor complaint for a amazing rom.

4. Cilraaz

Cilraaz Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 14, 2010
    4.0 is "HumbleComb". It's a Gingerbread OS with a Honeycomb theme. It also has a few speed tweaks over 3.x. Some people are getting slightly worse battery life on 4.0 compared to 3.x, but Danalo's working to fix that in his latest builds. He has a test build of 4.11 on his twitter (@danalo1979).