• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HyperDevbox: Upcoming ExZeus arcade game for your Milestone

is there gonna be a free lite version?
its a shame, because i think most milestone users dont have access to paid apps on the market (at least i dont)

I am afraid no, i understand that this is somehow frustrating for those who cannot enjoy the 24H paid app trial (after all there should not be any need of lite version on the android market).

We can just add our voices to those who ask for the "paid" android market to be available everywhere where there is an android phone.....

Upvote 0
I am afraid no, i understand that this is somehow frustrating for those who cannot enjoy the 24H paid app trial (after all there should not be any need of lite version on the android market).

We can just add our voices to those who ask for the "paid" android market to be available everywhere where there is an android phone.....

I'm one of those poor sods who doesnt have access to paid apps (in Ireland).

I'd maybe suggest putting it on slideme to try and reach those who dont have paid apps access.

Upvote 0
Hi :)

We are about to release ExZeus arcade game for your motorola Milestone (and also Droid), 100% Adrenaline, Wide screen, faster than ever, for all fan of 3D shooter game.

Here is game thread in Android Forum :

http://androidforums.com/android-ga...cade-game-android-preview-gameplay-video.html

this is the only game that wont let me download for some reason....is any one with a milestone able to download this game....i tried market enabler still the same...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones