1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

I am a new Android Developer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pangupta, Apr 28, 2012.

1. pangupta

pangupta Lurker
    None

Apr 28, 2012
    Hi
    I am Pankaj Gupta from India. Few days back I started learning Android and then started thinking about where all can i apply my thoughts to. Then I got an idea to implement an editor in android which can help me in writing intelligent emails and messages. Most of us use the same words everyday and everywhere, which are embedded in our minds and what we have learnt since our school days . And atleast i always get a feeling that if somehow i was able to replace my simple knowing words into some better synonyms and make my email or messages more elegant. So after spending few weeks I have come up with an application Intelli-S-Pad. I launched this application in the market yesterday. It has almost 8400 words with lot of synonyms for each of them. Now a user can pick the word he likes... I am happy that I did something and would like to continue my work in this field. Hope i get good response .

Thanks
    Pankaj

Advertisement

2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique
    None

Nov 8, 2009
    District of Columbia
    Welcome! I like the idea. I used to be a huge user of the thesaurus in Word when I wrote in high school. Interested to see how it's implementation is for Android.

3. pangupta

pangupta Lurker
    None

Apr 28, 2012