• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I am a tropical storm...

I think I would've gotten more lulz if instead of saying flooding in Mexico I had put flooding south of the border ;) but damn work and school getting me down and trying with all the might they have to break me of my sarcasm and occasionally witty banter.

I am so with you there bro...

I swear, work is for losers :(

Upvote 0
I think I would've gotten more lulz if instead of saying flooding in Mexico I had put flooding south of the border ;) but damn work and school getting me down and trying with all the might they have to break me of my sarcasm and occasionally witty banter.
Brave man. Hurricanes are acts of god, and therefor do not have to be covered by insurance.

IF you want to claim yourself responsible for the damage inflicted as the hurricane, you would be liable for the damage cause.

I am joking.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones