• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I am facing problem with my new Nokia 8 phone - there is no sound output from phone speakers

Dears,

I need help to fix my Nokia 8 sound output problem.. there is no sound output from speakers of my phone I can hear only when headset is connected but no sound output from speakers while playing videos or songs when headset is removed... also no ringtone sound from speaker when there is any incoming call...my phone is just one month old and this problem..can anyone help me solve the issue..

Any water damage? Is there sound set to the highest?

See if the problem continues in safe mode. If it does, it might be a hardware problem. To go into safe mode, restart your phone while pressing the volume down button till it turns on. When on again you'll see safe mode in the bottom left corner of your screen. Try playing music while in safe mode.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones