1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

I am finished Lurking !!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by davidros, Jan 2, 2012.

1. davidros

davidros Lurker
    None

Dec 15, 2010
    Contract Software Developer
    New Jersey
    I have been lurking here since I picked up my DX1 a couple of years ago and have learned a ton since. My Mom now has that phone and I have been going through a painful Verizon Wireless experience that I believe has finally ended.

I picked up a Bionic shortly after release as an upgrade and LOVED it....for a few days until it started continuously dropping my data connection. I put up with it for a while and when the Droid Razr came out got Verizon to exchange it for me. That phone worked a bit better for a short while and then started doing the same thing to me that the Bionic did. I got Verizon to replace it with another Razr that seemed to be great, until that so-called "Fix" came out and killed my data services again. I went back to Verizon with the 2nd Razr and wanted them to take it back. All they would do for me was note the issue on my account and I could then call the 800 number and get it replaced with a Refurb'ed Razr. I tried to tell them that replacing a Razr with another Razr was not going to fix the issue. I was finally able to speak with a manager who had me explain it all over again to him and then all of a sudden, while he was holding the phone, the data dropped out and would not come back on. Their tune changed real quickly as everyone in CS was watching this all go down. He then said

Advertisement

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Hello and welcome to Android Forums, David! :)

Good story and great intro. Enjoy browsing around the forums. :D

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Yeah, I was wondering when you were gonna finally register.. sheesh! :p LOL, jk. Welcome!!!! :D