• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I am having weird issues with CWM Recovery

aus1n

Lurker
Dec 21, 2012
I just rooted my connect but when I boot into CWM recovery a lot of the options seem to only give me the option no instead of yes...like if I choose to clear cache...it gives me like 5 nos but no yes option...its beyond me...has anyone heard of this conundrum and is there a solution?

I just rooted my connect but when I boot into CWM recovery a lot of the options seem to only give me the option no instead of yes...like if I choose to clear cache...it gives me like 5 nos but no yes option...its beyond me...has anyone heard of this conundrum and is there a solution?

I'm pretty sure that is how its supposed to b :) at least thats how it has been/looked for me since I rooted and installed cwm on my old ascend and till now with my connect

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones