• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I am in the business where I need.....

I am in the business where I need to write a lot of reciepts. With a lot of my business needs being taken care of with my phone and computer, I would love to be able to type out a reciept on my phone and have the ability for the other party put their signature onto it, index reciepts by type, and transfer to computer. Or store on phone. I have seen apps where I can take pictures of reciepts but I would like somthing where they can physically sign my phone with their finger and it would attach it to the reciept I typed out..

I am in the business where I need to write a lot of reciepts. With a lot of my business needs being taken care of with my phone and computer, I would love to be able to type out a reciept on my phone and have the ability for the other party put their signature onto it, index reciepts by type, and transfer to computer. Or store on phone. I have seen apps where I can take pictures of reciepts but I would like somthing where they can physically sign my phone with their finger and it would attach it to the reciept I typed out..

We've just added a new app called ReceiptBook in the Android Market for $1.99. It lets you edit fields for various information in the receipt and lets the recipient sign directly on the screen with their finger. Save the resulting image to your SD card or email it to whomever you like.

Hopefully it will meet your needs. If not, please let us know how we can update it so that it will.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones