1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support I am looking 4 a wifi/tether prog

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by reble, Dec 25, 2013.

1. reble

reble Android Enthusiast

Sep 1, 2012
    Male
    retired
    Kennewick Wa
    My service is via Boost Mobile. I just got this new ZTE warp 4g (n9510). I got the phone rooted but I can't find any freeware wifi/tether app that will work on this phone The prog that worked in my old cell phone (android-wifi-tether - Wireless Tether for Root Users - Google Project Hosting) kyocera hydro phone won't work in the ZTE phone. I can't even get the ZTE to broadcast in the open mode with the prog at (android-wifi-tether - Wireless Tether for Root Users - Google Project Hosting) or any other prog. I have tried every freeware wifi/tether hotspot prog for Android that I can find. Nothing works. Does anyone know of a wifi/tether prog's that will work on a ZTE phone.:help: :banghead:

Steve

Advertisement

2. kewlbroduh

kewlbroduh Lurker
    None

Jan 23, 2012
    Male
    College Instructor
    NC
    WiFi Tether Router by
    Fabio Grasso works fine

3. sweetlemons

sweetlemons Lurker
    None

Jan 17, 2014
    I just got my boost ZTE warp a month ago and been looking for a wifi tether app also, I was ready to root my phone (trying to find the nerve to try it anyway) and by accident found another forum that suggested Pdanet+ and I tried it and is so far working great. Its only been a day but so far so good. I couldnt wait share the news, hope it helps you too.

4. Odin89

Odin89 Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 22, 2013
    Male
    Retail
    heart of tx
    Wifi tether for root users trevE mod. Free tether app. Need to tweak settings a bit, look in all things root for this phone.

Tags: