• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I am looking for note pad app that could be synchronized with other users

Kharl

Feb 22, 2013
Hello, please, forgive my ignorance, maybe this already exist, but i need help to find it.

i am in a small project with a friend, we both came up with nice ideas, and things pending to do in our projet.

today we agree that for April 20 we must close the investigation process and to buy a machine we need, we both agree then he asked me, who will write that down (so can be remembered) then that wa when it came the necessity...

i am looking for an app, something similar to Colornote (which i personally use) but with a function that when i write something in the note, it appears in my friend´s note too (assuming both having installed the same app) in he writes something new r modify what what i wrote, the apps notify me, with a sound, with a pop up message, with a dot, with whatever,r but notify mi then i enter to the app and see what it is...
if he found a nee supplier contact information, so he wrote it there and both have the ssme information.. and so on

it would be like Colornote, like i mentioned, both a function that is connected viia account or whatever so both have the same things
if it has a calendar function or any way to set reminders, would be great.
in our office we have a whiteboard here we write pending stuff regarding to our project, so we always see what is pending to do, it would be like a virtual substitute for that.

it is something similar when you open a word document in office 365 from the web in two computer, both can write at the same time.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones