1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I am new to androids

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Android Question

I just got a samsung galaxy 2 earlier this week and I was using Blackbery before this so, I am brand new at all of the stuff I have on this samsung. This is ALL very new to me. It's like learning a whole new thing.
    What I am trying to do at the moment is download my favourite songs for FREE so, that I can listen to my samsung like a walk-man.
    I went through such a long list of so many free downloads that are available, most of which I did not recognize nor even heard of for that matter.
    I ended up downloading 3 Free apps.
    1)Oldies Radio Stations 2)Old Phone Ringtones 3)YellowPages.
    It was around the time that I downloaded these free apps that I started to see a pop up on the screen of my samsung that kept telling me this message: Unfortunately, com.sec.androidsCloudRelayData has stopped.
    So, of course I have no idea what this means nor am I sure if it is related to the free downloads I just did but, if I am supposed to freeze or disable any of the downloads I just did in order to get this pop up to STOP popping up then, please let me know.
    My original intent was to find my favourite songs from the era in which I grew up (late 70's all of the 80's and early 90's contemporary music) in order to use them for my own personal enjoyment and that's IT!
    If anybody can help me to solve any of the issues, I have written here please do so at your earliest convenience.
    Thank you

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Android Expert

Sounds like one of the apps you installed has an issue. Try uninstalling them one at a time until you stop getting the message. Probably a good idea to restart the phone after each uninstall.

Re downloading free music - I think that's illegal. There a number of internet radio stations available that are free, though. I'm sure there are plenty of oldies stations playing 70s and 80s tracks.

scary alien likes this.