• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I am new to the android family of users

Hallooooo!

I am also new to these boards, but didn't start my own thread...mainly because I don't read all of those myself...so I am using yours....hope you don't mind!

I had the G1 back when it came out, had it stolen about 2 months later, and was so spoiled by then, I bought another one. Now I watch it like a hawk and have Droid Tracker on it. There may be a better tracker out there, but I tried a bunch on my 2nd G1 and it worked.

Now I have a Nexus, and just remembered to install DT on it because I was telling a new android user to do just that.

The G1 had the flip out keyboard, and although that phone was fugly if you placed it next to an iPhone, I loved it. But it was time to upgrade, and I figured I needed to use an onscreen keyboard someday anyway, may as well start now.

I HATE IT.

I do a search and try to find a better one.

Anyhoo, welcome Sameer....I am Eve....hello to you all!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones