• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I am new to this forum help!

Onymartin

Lurker
May 25, 2018
I need to figure out how to edit the length of my ringtones (songs)?? #2 if I share a game on this forum (the link) and anyone uses that link to connect and signs in musing Facebook Google or Gmail will I get the coins as reward for referring a friend? Or has anyone on here and tried it? I have a new addictive game

I need to figure out how to edit the length of my ringtones (songs)?? #2 if I share a game on this forum (the link) and anyone uses that link to connect and signs in musing Facebook Google or Gmail will I get the coins as reward for referring a friend? Or has anyone on here and tried it? I have a new addictive game

Zedge is one of the most popular ringtone apps/editors. As for referrals, we tolerate it from long-standing members but don't permit it from new members, especially if they are here only to promote their links. Many of the referral codes get stripped of the link automatically anyway.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your time and help I probably need too be better educated in the tech world and to this particular forum I apologize and did not mean to offend the Forum. I am only looking to learn and this seems like a good place to start 4 all aspects of the Android and its features thanks again

Upvote 0
hey , i m new to the android forum i dont know how can i discuss my android app issues
Looking at your other posts, it seems you are looking for some development help. I am not a developer, so I can't help with that, but I can point you towards the best area to ask.

App Development

Start a new thread in there. Post as many details as you can, but don't be afraid if you leave anything out, the smart folks in there will do their best to help you give them the info you need. If you post any code snippets or stacktraces, please enclose them in [code][/code] tags as it make that type of content easier for everyone to read.

Lastly, welcome to the forum and don't be afraid to ask questions. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones