1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I am not meant to have this phone :(

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by A.Nonymous, Sep 27, 2012.

1. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Extreme Android User

I just broke the screen on the phone again. Second time in two months I've broken this phone. I've never broken a phone before in my life and now I've broken one twice in two months. I don't know if it's the size, the weight or what it is, but apparently this is a very easy phone to break. I guess I'm going back to the Incredible 2 for awhile. 'Twas nice while it lasted.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. DodgerinNH

DodgerinNH Well-Known Member

Don't feel too bad. I dropped my phone the other day from a height of about 3 feet onto a wooden floor, and I have a protective case. Now I've got a nice crack running almost the full length of the screen. Funny, that never happened after 2.5 years with the Dinc, but after only two months with this phone. Nice.

3. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Extreme Android User

There is something about this phone that makes it hard to hold. I don't know if it's the weight, the dimensions, the build or what it is. There's just something that's hard to hold though. This time not only did I drop it, but the screen hit the corner of a concrete block. Not even an otterbox will save you from that. The universe just doesn't want me to have 4G. No biggie I guess. I do love my DInc 2. Don't really have any other complaints other than that it's only 3g.

4. rcrott1

rcrott1 Android Enthusiast

i dropped mine the other day in a parking lot... it SLID across the damn parking lot.... not a scratch on it. *knocks on wood* i was lucky i guess.

HTC Droid Incredible 4G Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible 4G release date was July. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1700mAh battery.

July
Release Date
Reviews