1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I am thinking of come back to android and getting the only phone I could consider the nexus 4

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brounmoney, Feb 1, 2013.

1. brounmoney

brounmoney Android Enthusiast

Ok so I bought the iPhone 5 and have been using since nov. I like it, but nothing crazy special about it. Before I had the iPhone 5 I had the nexus s and the GNex and really liked them just thought I would try iOS out again. It seemed about the same as it did when I had the iPhone 3G and the iPhone 4. My question is if any of you have come from the iPhone to the nexus 4, what brought you back? What were the selling points that got you back? The main thing I love about the iPhone is having all my iTunes music on the phone and the music player in the iPhone in my opinion is the best. That is the one thing I missed when I was using the GNex.

Advertisement

2. andrews317

andrews317 Android Enthusiast

I think the only thing the iPhone could be better from the N4 would be storage (in case you have an 32 or 64 gb iPhone). I have an iPad and after I got my Nexus I switched from using my iPad every night to use it once or twice a week.

3. sx4dude2013

sx4dude2013 Android Expert

I went from the Nexus 4 to iPhone 5 to the Note 2.
    The nexus is good. Loved wireless charging but hated batt life and camera. Also missed LTE.

Bought the iPhone 5 cause everyone loves there's. It sucks. Returned it and bought the note 2. Its a bigger device but love the screen, camera, and battery life. It is the best phone I've ever owned.

The screen on the nexus 4 is so washed out in my opinion. Even after playing with color settings

4. brounmoney

brounmoney Android Enthusiast

Well you say you don't like the nexus 4 but the iphone 5 sucks. Now I don't think the 5 sucks, but I will never again use an android phone that is not a pure google. I have tried 2 that were not and hated them. So note 2 is out of the question.

You are also the first person that I have heard say the nexus 4 was washed out. So was it really bad?

5. spriteboost

spriteboost Well-Known Member

I love everything about mine though I've never owned a iphone and don't think i could because I like changing up to much like roms :D I don't see the washed out. Only negative for me really is the lack of sd :-\ bought 16 gb have 3 gb left and that's being a little conservative on my part not a lot but a little lol. I've been tempted to go to the note 2 seeing as i root and rom anyway on this one but the screen size seems a little to big for me tho thats only using it 3 times at the store lol

Nexus 4 Forum

The Nexus 4 release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 2100mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews