1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

I asked a honest question and got a bunch of stupid answers

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Danielle Love, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Danielle Love

Danielle Love Lurker

So yesterday I tried to do a IMEI swap on my Samsung Galaxy note 5 cus I got it just to find out it's BLK listed and won't work so when I tried to do the IMEI change it started to read "Not registered on network" when I tried to dial *#06# to see if I was successful in changing the IMEI so now what can I do to fix it it's a Verizon device and I don't mind keeping it that way so help please anyways I also put my email address so if I might find someone who can help me maybe they would be able to help me with a few other tech related questions I have about some other projects I have and all I get is a bunch of people responding saying I'm spam and that it's not possible to do that and why so I was pretty bummed to find that's all I got back on my question it's pretty lame so thanks alot for all the help and if anyone really thinks they can help me please let me know

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

I didn't see your other post, but AFAIK it's pretty much impossible to change or clone an IMEI, MEID or ESN, as they're basically permanently burned into the phone's chip-set. Also it's unlawful to do this in many countries and jurisdictions, so probably won't find much help for that here anyway.

joe71 likes this.
  3. olbriar

olbriar  

I'm sorry but changing a device IMEI is illegal and this site can not offer you any assistance.

(Thread Closed)

joe71 and mikedt like this.