1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I asked this once before...

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by cc16177, Nov 26, 2009.

1. cc16177

cc16177 Newbie

Last time I asked this I didn't really get the response I was looking for so I figured i'd try again... I am a manager where I work and every week I make the schedule, which I used to use Excel for on my last WinMo phone.

The Droid doesn't come with any spreadsheet software and although I have seen some options on the market I was hoping for a program specifically designed for making a work schedule.

Anyone have any suggestions? I have browsed the forum/market/web quite a bit and have not found or have overlooked any good options.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lvl8hacker

lvl8hacker Newbie

you could make it on a PC and just use the Droid email it to yourself to view it..I view XML spreed sheets all day long on my Droid

3. cc16177

cc16177 Newbie

Well to be honest my whole objective is to never have a computer involved other than when I have to print... I don't use my computer much at all and would not only like to keep it that way but further decrease my need for an actual computer as much as possible.

4. colnago

colnago Android Expert

Docs to Go is not an option for you? Android version is same as on my WinMo phone.

5. cc16177

cc16177 Newbie

I have looked at that before, and while it would work for me by giving me the same functionality tht I had on my imagio but I was kinda hoping there would be an app specifically designed for making a work schedule of some sort.