1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I broke my keyboard... HELP!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MinisterPhobia, May 16, 2010.

1. MinisterPhobia

FIXXED!

Okay, I don't know what I did, but, my keyboard has vanished. I can do everything else on the phone, but, anywhere that would normally have the keyboard pop up, it's missing. I'm on r11. I did a google search and found some suggestions to download and install any app and that would cause a settings refresh or something like that. I tried it and it didn't help. The last thing I did was adb push over the mod that would change the top bar to black. I can't see why that might mess up the keyboard, so, I'm making a separate thread in the hopes of maximizing the chances of getting some help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. behold_this

behold_this Android Expert

factory reset

3. MinisterPhobia

Actually, a friend of mine made an interesting suggestion. He suggested that I go into the settings and turn it on. Sure enough, I go into the settings and the phone has forgotten that it even has a keyboard at all. So, I turn it on and everything works again!

4. Jsaini04

Jsaini04 Newbie

Try installing the keyboard again. r11 comes with keyboard called swype.

5. MinisterPhobia

People never read the complete thread before they respond, do they? This is something I have come to understand about forums, but, it doesn't annoy me any less even after more than 15 years of internets.

psz and behold_this like this.

Samsung Behold 2 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews