1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I can enjoy this phone fully now :D

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Blublud, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Blublud

Blublud Newbie

Today i returned my defective phone to Radioshack and got my money back, the radioshack didnt count right and gave me an extra 20 buck lol. So i went to Best buy, i said before that i wanted the get the htc branded one not the sprint. but I bought the sprint one without know....but it was plum colored. I was nervous about it the whole ride home.

I wanted to wait until it fully charged, but didn't lol.

So i activated my phone and hesitated to try the msgs, but when i tested on my textfree for ipod it went through!

After i txted my sister and she got it, and txt back it came through to my phone
    i jumped up and down literally i was happy i got a good phone

And i dont have the radio shortage errors either

I wanted to thank you guys because without reading your post on this phone
    i probably wouldnt have thought of returning it and try buying it from another place.
    I do hope some ppl who still have a problem find this forum for help because you guys really helped me!

Thanks so much!:)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jvillejoe

jvillejoe Android Enthusiast

I fixed my phone totally thanks to this http://androidforums.com/evo-v-4g-a...ng-turning-your-phone-into-evo-3d-thread.html

I think just about ever phone I've had I have had to do something to fix it cause no phone is perfect out of the box. Glad you have a good working phone now.