• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I can enjoy this phone fully now :D

Blublud

Aug 11, 2012
Today i returned my defective phone to Radioshack and got my money back, the radioshack didnt count right and gave me an extra 20 buck lol. So i went to Best buy, i said before that i wanted the get the htc branded one not the sprint. but I bought the sprint one without know....but it was plum colored. I was nervous about it the whole ride home.

I wanted to wait until it fully charged, but didn't lol.

So i activated my phone and hesitated to try the msgs, but when i tested on my textfree for ipod it went through!

After i txted my sister and she got it, and txt back it came through to my phone
i jumped up and down literally i was happy i got a good phone

And i dont have the radio shortage errors either

I wanted to thank you guys because without reading your post on this phone
i probably wouldnt have thought of returning it and try buying it from another place.
I do hope some ppl who still have a problem find this forum for help because you guys really helped me!

Thanks so much!:)

Today i returned my defective phone to Radioshack and got my money back, the radioshack didnt count right and gave me an extra 20 buck lol. So i went to Best buy, i said before that i wanted the get the htc branded one not the sprint. but I bought the sprint one without know....but it was plum colored. I was nervous about it the whole ride home.

I wanted to wait until it fully charged, but didn't lol.

So i activated my phone and hesitated to try the msgs, but when i tested on my textfree for ipod it went through!

After i txted my sister and she got it, and txt back it came through to my phone
i jumped up and down literally i was happy i got a good phone

And i dont have the radio shortage errors either

I wanted to thank you guys because without reading your post on this phone
i probably wouldnt have thought of returning it and try buying it from another place.
I do hope some ppl who still have a problem find this forum for help because you guys really helped me!

Thanks so much!:)

I fixed my phone totally thanks to this http://androidforums.com/evo-v-4g-a...ng-turning-your-phone-into-evo-3d-thread.html

I think just about ever phone I've had I have had to do something to fix it cause no phone is perfect out of the box. Glad you have a good working phone now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones