• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

i can make custom skins for sidekick 4g

Hey guys I'm a graphics artist, I found out that places use controltac to wrap phones in which I use at work to wrap cars, I checked out one of the websites but the skin I got was missing cutouts and didn't actually wrap my phone, it was more like a sticker. I designed a custom sutout to actually tuck in the phone to give it that clean wrap look and it offers protection without the bulk of a case, although it willl also fit in a case and prevent those obnoxious case scratches while being removable without leaving any residue behind. I decided to start making custom skins for my sidekick and offer it to others as well, get ahold of me at xmeatizmurderx@gmail.com for details and check out my thread on xda to see some of my designs.
Custom Skins, pics now up! - xda-developers

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones