• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

i cant connect my xperia go to my pc!!

shane713

Lurker
Aug 16, 2012
hi i just got a xperia go and when i connect my phone to the pc tru usb windows xp quickly recognizes the device but mass storage never appears in "my computer" i installed pc companion but it doesnt find anything i checked usb debugging but still there is nothing that i can accsess my storage with in "my computer" so any help how to resolve this issue?

I have a similar problem, I can see the device as mass storage under MyComputer, but can't access it via adb.

Wondershare android manager seems to be having the same problem, keeps asking me to switch on USB Debugging on the phone but it's definitely enabled, a notification appears in the status bar on the phone when I plug the USB cable in.

It seems that the correct USB drivers haven't been loaded, but I can't find them anywhere.

The Sony site [ http://developer.sonymobile.com/downloads/drivers/ ] has them for all Xperia's except the "Go".

Can anyone point me to them?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones