• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I can't even RAM + Pixel Gun hates me

First off, I'm not stupid. I know what RAM is.
The strange part is that both my devices are advertised to have 1GB of RAM.
But my G Pad F 8.0 running 5.0.2 has (estimated) 850 MB of usable RAM, including usually used by the system and apps, leaving about 400 MB free. Nothing but my SIM card and ear buds in it. That'll be important info later.
That sounds normal. But my Samsung galaxy core prime running 4.4.4 seems to have about 1400 MB of usable RAM. I know this will make no sense, but I think my 16GB microSD card might have something to do with it.
Now into why this is important. My phone can run a game called Pixel Gun 3D fine. But the small screen doesn't exactly help my aim. However, my tablet crashes when entering. I haven't verified if this is because of my RAM or if it's a glitch.
It worked fine when I first got it, now it crashes after loading. I tried disabling syncing, deleting data + cache, and reinstalling. Every time it would crash after completing the tutorial/logging on. (And yes, I posted on their forums first.)
If you guys can help me solve these problems, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Hunter/Anonymous Derp

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones