1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

I Cant find a seamless way to manage/play music/media, like iTunes would

Discussion in 'Music & Media' started by dmorgan924, Jan 18, 2014.

1. dmorgan924

dmorgan924 Newbie
    None

Aug 16, 2011
    As much as I love android, I still cannot find a media app, that manages music, videos as well as iTunes. And I do not want to switch.

I feel like I have tried soo many different ways & apps, I have tried Spotify,Google Music, Rhapsody, Doubletwist, isyncr, doubletwist wifi sync. + lots more... I am not concerned about a a subscription service, just something that is seamless.

Are there any good Desktop apps for media on android?
    I have Samsung Galaxy S3.

For people who did like the iTunes way of managing media, Have you found a way that you now like better? but were in the same position as myself?

Ive considered just putting an iPod touch on the back of my Galaxy lol

Advertisement

2. mghero_1999

mghero_1999 Lurker
    None

Jan 22, 2014
    I still use iTunes for my music. I couldn't find any software that worked to transfer my iTunes playlists from iTunes to my Galaxy S4 under Windows 8 until I happened to be searching around on the net today and found Easy Phone Sync. It is a desktop app and a phone app available through Google Play. It is a partnership between the developers of the software Mushroom Media and Samsung. Here is a link to the site. http://http://easyphonesync.com/

3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sep 22, 2010
    Teachaaa
    Jinan, China
    I Clementine for MP3s and VLC for videos, although VLC handles music very well as well. If you got any media with DRM, e.g. iTunes movies or Pandora, then you have to use that particular software.