1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I can't install apps

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Alaaeddin, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Alaaeddin

Alaaeddin Newbie

I have note3 samsung but when I download apps from brows doesn't install it.the picture I showed don't tap next

Attached Files:

2. Best Answer:
    Post #16 by chanchan05, Jan 30, 2016 (1 points)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

3. Have you enabled the setting under Security to allow apps from unknown sources?
    Also remember that there is more risk of malware when you install apps from outside the Play store.

Crashdamage, Hadron and psionandy like this.
  4. Alaaeddin

Alaaeddin Newbie

Yes I did. But when inestall the app page show freeze. I installed the tubemate before; it worked. But now not working. Last day I reset factory my mobile I have sd card in my mobile .what you think. Tahanks

5. Hm not sure then.
    Maybe give us some more info, what Android version, how much storage you have available etc.
    Are you sure the SD card is ok? Sometimes they can fail and cause the device to freeze or crash.

6. Alaaeddin

Alaaeddin Newbie

I have 12GB available in my device and 733 mb available in my sd card.version 5

7. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

Have you tried downloading from another source? I believe amazon has that app in their app store.

8. Alaaeddin

Alaaeddin Newbie

The problem How can I install the apps after download it. The installer dosnt work. It has been frozen

9. Slug

Slug Check six!
    VIP Member

Just a guess, but as TubeMate violates several Google/YouTube T&C it's possible that it's being blocked at a system level.

argedion likes this.
  10. Alaaeddin

Alaaeddin Newbie

Hi.I installed another appt(ubmate) to another mobile and it worked. But my device are blocked to install any apps.

11. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

have you tried removing the sdcard and installing an app?

12. Alaaeddin

Alaaeddin Newbie

Yes I did. I removed sd card and install the app. but didn't work.
    May bee the sd card has virus?

13. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

What didn't work? the app installing or running the app after install?

14. Alaaeddin

Alaaeddin Newbie

The app installing freeze . I can cancel the page but can't tap next.

15. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

What program are you using to install apps with?

16. steiny180

steiny180 Android Enthusiast

17. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

He has a red screen filter. You need to turn that off when installing an app like that since it blocks the floating window buttons.

I use Twilight as my red screen filter and the same used to happen that way too. They added an option to have the filter turn off during installation of apps via apk so that it can work properly.

argedion likes this.
  18. Ah I was going to ask about that. I've seen similar problems reported in the past with screen filters or dimmers where the buttons wouldn't work. Should have mentioned it earlier in the thread, thanks for bringing it up.

argedion likes this.
  19. Alaaeddin

Alaaeddin Newbie

Hooray.it worked. Chanchan you are clever man.first I turned off the red screen filter, but it didn't work, I got angry ., after thinking I decided to delet that red screen app. Then I could installed it. Thanks for all they suggested to remove my proplem

20. Alaaeddin

Alaaeddin Newbie

Hi again. I.have another problem, when I want to open a link .the page was damaged and show me this warning ⚠ or want to install holla apps or another apps

Attached Files:

21. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

I would run away from that site. It looks like it is trying to push malware onto your device.

codesplice and argedion like this.
  22. Alaaeddin

Alaaeddin Newbie

Also this warning ⚠

Attached Files:

23. Alaaeddin

Alaaeddin Newbie

What can I do? Can I install anti virus.which anti virus better?

24. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

As Unforgiven said I would stay clear of that site. You have to ask yourself how can a third party update my device. Device updates come from Carrier and OEM's there should be no other third party sites offering to "update" your device. I would put that site on my blacklist

codesplice likes this.
  25. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Get apps from Google Play Store and never go back to that apps-for-fun website.

AZgl1500 and argedion like this.
  26. Deepak Sethi

Deepak Sethi Lurker

Hello Aladdin,

This is normal issue.I also got the same problem in micro max Unit 106.
    Mobile uses these space in internal process.So we are unable to install another apps.