• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

i cant play some android game! HELP ME PLS!

poktool91

Lurker
Sep 24, 2011
I cant play some android game! HELP ME PLS!!!!:eek:

when i download some gameloft HD game(etc.gangstar miama,Nova,Queke3,Asphalt5,Assassin Creeps) on my computer...

after that i putting the game using my usb...
when i install those game n open it some getting black screen and some cant load~ why? anyone pls tell me~ and help me:(

I cant play some android game! HELP ME PLS!!!!:eek:

when i download some gameloft HD game(etc.gangstar miama,Nova,Queke3,Asphalt5,Assassin Creeps) on my computer...

after that i putting the game using my usb...
when i install those game n open it some getting black screen and some cant load~ why? anyone pls tell me~ and help me:(

Galaxy Ace does not have a powerful enough processor / enough RAM to play such large HD apps. Its a shame the Old iPhone 3G can.. hehe anyway.. the only good HD games i have are stuff like Grave Defense and NFS Shift(which is also abrely working)

Upvote 0
Galaxy Ace does not have a powerful enough processor / enough RAM to play such large HD apps. Its a shame the Old iPhone 3G can.. hehe anyway.. the only good HD games i have are stuff like Grave Defense and NFS Shift(which is also abrely working)

Not quite true. The main reason is that they are not for HVGA screened phones. most of the above have been ported by some devs to hvga (search for them) and they work fine. True some lag a bit but most work fine.

Cant link you to them as would be banned.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones