• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I cant seem to register but thanks for the reply

• Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date
A

Android Question

I tried to reply and register but it says im a spammer. Anyway thanks and ill keep on them "friendly but firm" like you said. Its just annoying to deal with these people like they have no idea what im saying to them. Either it will pass the water submersible test or it wont. If it cant get wet thats fine but I just feel like they misled me.
Battery life and a scratchproof screen also seem to be issues. The last one I sent back would go dead overnight after a full charge and although this one seems to last through the night the battery is dead within a few hours of the GPS being used. It has just enough power to get you out totally lost then goes dead. What good is a GPS if it goes dead in 5 hours.
I live off the grid with limited recharging and need a truly legitimate tough phone with my lifestyle. Maybe there is a better choice. Any suggestions? I do enjoy having internet out here for times I need it so I'd like to stay android.

Sorry you're having trouble registering. I certainly hope we can get that worked out for you. The community we have here is spectacular.

In answer to your question, I had exceptional luck with the Motorola Defy. It's not the fastest, or most awesome phone, but it is built like a water proof hockey puck.

Wish I could offer more but I usually do not go for the durable phones.

If we can get you registered I am sure you could get a lot of feedback on whats out there.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones