1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I dont have google play on my tablet help!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Coolbylaki, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Coolbylaki

Coolbylaki Lurker

Hi when i bought my tablet i got SlideMe store but no google play can you guys give me the link to download apk if there is or tell me should i decode my tablet (i buy it at france) i dont know why it didnt come with google play its 4.1.4 jelly help! thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

funkylogik and MoodyBlues like this.
  3. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

Some of those tablets need to be rooted to get Google play on there

4. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

As ElP said we could use a little more information regarding what tablet you own, that way we could better assist you with this issue :)

5. dibblebill

dibblebill Android Expert

What has me curious is that I don't know that there was an Android 4.1.4 at all...

6. codesplice

codesplice Elite Recognized Moderator

funkylogik likes this.
  7. Coolbylaki

Coolbylaki Lurker

I ment 4.1.1 :D accident the tablet name is Logicom E821 rooting is ok with me thanks il try the link you gave me

funkylogik likes this.
  8. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Compassion is cool!
    VIP Member

Bonjour, Coolbylaki, and welcome to Android Forums. :)

When I got my tablet, a Kindle Fire HD, it came only with Amazon's app store--and, apparently, Amazon REALLY, really didn't want any trace of Google on it. :eek: I attempted to sideload Google Play and it did install, but it wouldn't run. :mad: I ended up rooting the tablet--and now Play runs just fine! :D

Please give us more info, such as the brand and model of your tablet, and hopefully we'll get you on your way.

9. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

Arent more behind the scenes gapps (google apps) required than just the Play app?
    Did the tab let you sign into a google account op?

10. Coolbylaki

Coolbylaki Lurker

Hi thanks for your reply il try to root it here is what happen : I downloaded android market installed it but when i click on it say Market in upper corner all in gray than it exit like you said. Il try to root than see.

11. Coolbylaki

Coolbylaki Lurker

I rooted but sadly no luck :( i cant run damn google play oh well thanks for help guys....

12. codesplice

If you can tell us the brand/model of the tablet, I bet we could at least get you pointed at some folks that could help.

(Sorry, I missed that you did provide the requested info)

13. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

Thats the problem with a lot of the cheaper no name brands. They come from china and have no real support.

14. codesplice

I found a tutorial here, if you don't mind shuffling through Google Translate.

15. Coolbylaki

Coolbylaki Lurker

Wow thanks man il try that out ! :DD

16. atifn79

atifn79 Lurker

Try to install a suitable ROM with play store. if you don't know about it may be it is better for you to get help from someone who is familiar with flashing ROMs on Android devices.